Wed, Sep 26th, 11:30am Featuring Yvette Stewart of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.
Next Meeting at Stonefire Pizza
Tue, Oct 2nd, 11:30am Featuring Debbie DAgostino of Brents Carpet & Furniture Cleaning
Next Meeting at Club Paragon
Thu, Nov 1st, 11:30am Featuring Shannon Bragg of Elements Massage
Send Out Cards
The More the Merrier
Below is a list of members who are willing to sub for you at a meeting. Thank you for your commitment to BIG Networking and for honoring our requirement of arranging for a sub if you can't attend your meeting.
Why it was so important to find a sub for a meeting and why is attendance a requirement of membership.
The most important reasons include:
- Your sub will talk about you and your business so members don't forget about you and remember your referral request. This is why it is important to give your sub a well-written 1-minute presentation to present on your behalf including, "What is a good, specific referral".
- Attendance and taking the time to find a sub shows reliability and commitment to our chapter – two real important qualities when a member is deciding to pass a referral to you.
- Larger meetings offer the potential for a greater number of referrals to be given and received
- It helps us to honor our commitment to the restaurants so we continue to be invited back and receive a free room .
- A sub is another potential referral source, potential business and someone you might be able to pass a referral to.
You may always ask a non-BIG member to sub, too. Anyone who is not part of your chapter is fine to ask to attend in your place.